Because I may not be able to answer my phone or email at all times, please utilize the following resources if you are in need of help immediately.
- 211: Automated menu that has different services including a mental health assessment, and responders who will help you determine which resources you need
- 988: The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline has 24/7 services to help you.
- 911: If you need help immediately, 911 can come to your home and get you somewhere safe
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline :This resource offers both a call and chat feature, and a variety of specific services
- CT Crisis Services :CT offers it’s own specific hotline, and provides information about the nature of a mental health crisis, and further interventions
If you do utilize one of these services, please let me know so that when I return to office I can assure that you are safe, and we can plan what to do going forward.